BED-2142 Heritage and sustainable tourism - 15 ECTS
Applicants from Nordic countries: Generell studiekompetanse.
International applicants: Higher Education Entrance Qualification and certified language requirements in English.
A list of the requirements for the Higher Education Entrance Qualification in Norway can be found on the Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education website - nokut.no
Application code: 5199 (Nordic countries)
- Concept of cultural tourism and ecotourism
- Tourism, globalisation and authenticity
- Cultural tourism and heritage management
- Tangible and intangible heritage
- Heritage interpretation
- Commodification, heritage and cultural products
- Impacts of ecotourism and cultural tourism
- Environmental and cultural assets
- Who are cultural tourists?
- Marketing of heritage and cultural tourism
- About the course
- Campus: Digital | Other |
- ECTS: 15
- Course code: BED-2142
- Responsible unit
- School of Business and Economics