The following coursework requirements must be approved before the exam:
- Participation in a group exhibition with an individual art piece followed by an oral presentation of the exhibited work
- Active participation in the review and evaluation of the group exhibition
- Conduct one Artist Talk
- Attendance of the study trip
The exam consists of a submitted portfolio and an oral presentation and examination. The oral presentation and the examination will be based on the submitted portfolio.
The portfolio must include:
- Descriptions and reflections on participation in courses and workshops
- Visual documentation of works made in connection with the course or workshop
- A short description of the content of the course or workshop
- Reflection on own learning outcome
- Description and reflections on given and offered Artist talks and studio conversations.
- Submitted text
- Documentation of works presented in group exhibition
- Presentation and documentation of other artistic practice or relevant studies / work during the semester
Exams are assessed with an overall grade according to the grading Passed/Not passed.
Re-sit exam the following semester