BIO-8514 Advanced ecological statistics - 10 ECTS
PhD students registered to PhD program at UiT: Apply for admission by registering in StudentWeb before September 1. Others: Apply for a seat before 1 June.
Application code 9301 in SøknadsWeb. Remember to state which course you apply for. Contact Ingjerd Gauslaa Nilsen (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the BFE-faculty if you have troubles or questions regarding registration to the course.
- Develop ability to critical thinking and increase interpretation skills
- Increase students competence in graphical presentation and statistical analysis
- Be able to present, interpret and statistically evaluate own data
- Be able to choose, use and present results from multivariate analyses
- Be able to specify and apply statistical models
- Be able to use the statistical software R for graphic presentation and statistical analysis of biological data
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 10
- Course code: BIO-8514
- Responsible unit
- The Norwegian College of Fishery Science