Euraxess - Researchers in Motion at UiT
UiT The Arctic University of Norway (UiT) is an active supporter of the European Research Area’s initiative to mobilise research carees through Euraxess - Researchers in Motion (Euraxess) - the operational side of the European Commision strategy adressing barrieres to the mobility of researchers. It seeks to enhanche the career development of researchers.
- 2005: Entered the Euraxess Services Network
- 2006: Started to announce vacant academic positions through Euraxess Jobs & Funding
- 2010: Endorsed the Declaration of comittment to the principles and requirements of being a EURAXESS Services Local Contact Point (now EURAXESS Service Centre)
- 2010: Endorsed the Decleration of comittment to the Recommendation of the European Commission on the European Charter for Researchers, The Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers and the Human Resources Strategy for Researchers incorporating the Charter and Code, now changed to The European Charter for Researchers.
- 2012: Awarded the right to use the HR Excellence in Research logo in August 2012