Neurobiology of sexual behavior
- Neurobiology of sexual motivation and behavior.
- Sociosexual behavior of rats housed in a seminatural environment.
- Evaluation of possible effects of specific estrogen receptors on sexual motivation and receptivity.
- The role of incentives in sexual motivation, sexual behavior, and mate choice.
COGNITIVE AGING AND DEMENTIA
Cognitive decline in normal aging and Alzheimer’s disease
- Psychomotor decline of speech production in Alzheimer’s disease and normal aging and their association with age-related brain degeneration (volumetry, DTI, VBM).
- fMRI pilot study of verbal performance in young and healthy older adults
- Association between cognitive decline and gait changes in healthy elderly and mild AD patients.
- Age-related differences in auditory attention in dual-task situations.
- Role of attentional capacities on fine motor functions in aging.
- Pulmonary function and cognitive development from adolescence to old age.
Dementia-disease initiation (DDI)