COGNITIVE AGING AND DEMENTIA
Cognitive decline in normal aging and Alzheimer’s disease
- Psychomotor decline of speech production in Alzheimer’s disease and normal aging and their association with age-related brain degeneration (volumetry, DTI, VBM).
- fMRI pilot study of verbal performance in young and healthy older adults
- Association between cognitive decline and gait changes in healthy elderly and mild AD patients.
- Age-related differences in auditory attention in dual-task situations.
- Role of attentional capacities on fine motor functions in aging.
- Pulmonary function and cognitive development from adolescence to old age.
Dementia-disease initiation (DDI)