If you want to evolve as a supervisor there are a lot of sources to go to. Research Schools may arrange a supervisor seminar but there are also a huge amount of webpages and film clips about -how to be a better supervisor. We have gathered a few of these sites for you to look at whenever you find time to think about your supervisor abilities. We think you should find time for this on a regular basis!
- 3 Step Method of Communicating effecitvely with your PhD Supervisor
- Checklist for PhD supervision
- Ethical policy for supervision from Karolinska Institutet
- Ethics and diversity in doctoral supervision
- Successful guidance - a dialogue instrument from Karolinska Institutet
- The Pedagogy of Good PhD Supervision
- 10 golden rules for supervision
- Brief summary of post-it notes from group work of supervisors
- PhD on Track
Supervision of PhD students
In the following video showing interviews with supervisors and PhD students point out strength and weaknesses with these changes? Would a young Albert Einstein be accepted today as a PhD student?
EPINOR wish to invite supervisors to all the annual meetings as well as to the Summer School held by EPINOR. This also includes post.docs being "junior supervisors".
EPINOR arranged a parallell Mini-Conference for all supervisors 5.- 6. June.
Last updated: 16.08.2017 13:12