Activities and Deliverables
Following Erasmus+ vocabulary and structure, the activities and related deliverables are divided into Intellectual Outputs and Intensive Study Programmes.
The project has eigth Intellectual Outputs (IOs or workpackages) as below. The IO reports will be uploaded here whenever they become available.
- IO1 Glossary of terms in Societal Security Education
- IO2 Guidelines and Recommendations for Societal Security Education in the Baltic Sea Region
- IO3 Case studies
- IO4 Joint pedagogical approach
- IO5 Online course
- IO6 NEEDS eLearning Platform and Online Community for Societal Security
- IO7 Handbook for Societal Security Education in the Baltic Sea Region based on project results and how results are transferable
- IO8 Policy Recommendations
Intensive Study Programmes (Autumn or Spring Schools)
The project has four Intensive Study Programmes (ISPs), usually lasting for one week and including courses for both learners, teachers and practitioners. The ISPs will be reported here whenever we have the programmes ready.
- ISP1 (1-5 November 2021, UiT, Tromsø, Norway -- online)
- ISP2 (1-7 May 2022, Laurea, Porkkala, Finland)
- ISP3 (11-17 September 2022, RTU, Riga, Latvia)
- Staupe-Delgado, R., Abdel-Fattah, D., & Pursiainen, C. (2021). A discipline without a name? Contrasting three fields dealing with hazards and disasters. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 70:102751.
Abdel-Fattah, D., Pursiainen, C., & Staupe-Delgado, R. (2022). Higher Education and the Changing Situation of Societal Security in the Baltic Sea Region. Journal of Baltic Security, 8(2), pp. 83-129.