MSc in Marine Coastal Development Sanna Matsson (AMB) will Thursday 4 March 2021 at 12:15 defend her thesis for the PhD degree in Natural Science:
"Fouling of macro epibionts on cultivated Saccharina latissima (Phaeophyceae) - In situ temporal and spatial variation"
- Dr Annelise Chapman, TANGO Seaweed AS, Leinøy (1. opponent)
- Dr Phil Kerrison, SAMS, Scottish Marine Institute, UK (2. opponent)
- Professor Camilla Svensen, AMB (internal member and leader of the committee)
- Professor Bodil Bluhm, Department of Arctic and Marine Biology
- Researcher Dr Hartvig Christie, Norwegian Institute for Water Research
- Professor Anna Metaxas, Dalhousie University, Canada
Opposition ex auditorio
If you have any questions for the candidate during the public defence, please send an e-mail to the committe leader Camilla Svensen (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 13:15 on the disputation day. The questions will be announced to the candidate when the opponents have finished their examination.
Both the defence and the trial lecture will be streamed and recorded from this web site: https://mediasite.uit.no/Mediasite/Catalog/Full/ff45c0e54a53468db99072c6d000014a21
The thesis is available here: https://munin.uit.no/handle/10037/20519
The disputation will be led by Dean Kathrine Tveiterås, Faculty of Biosciences, Fisheries and Economics, UiT.
NB: Due to the Corona Epidemic only a small group of invited guests are allowed to be present in the auditorium.