Digital Partner, Advisor in learning-enhancing technology
My position aims to create closer collaboration between the academic environment and units at UiT, to maintain that teaching and learning keep high quality facilitated by digital tools.
- Application and facilitation of technology in teaching and learning at Helsefak(the Faculty of Health Sciences) and UiT
- Project support for digital project activities at Helped / Helsefak
- Guidance and competence development for scientific staff at Helsefak
- Strengthen digital collaboration between the academic environments at the faculty, ITA, and other units at UiT
- Contribute to national projects and activities related to digital education services
Learning strategies, culture, guidance and competence development, didactics, ICT and learning, digital competence.
Member of research group
Member of project
2018-2020 Master's degree in pedagogy. UiT - The Arctic University of Norway
2019 Student at UC Berkeley. Education/sociology. The University of California, Berkeley (UCB).
2014-2018 Bachelor's degree in pedagogy. UiT - The Arctic University of Norway