Business travel – external collaborators
Guest lecturers, examiners and others commissioned to perform tasks for UiT may have their own travels booked through our travel services partner Berg Hansen. However, the person concerned must have a signed contract with UiT before making their travel arrangements.
If the person travelling wishes that UiT pays for the tickets in advance, he/she needs to contact the travel arranger at the unit that commissioned the task.
The travel arranger at each unit is authorized to book travel for external guest lecturers, examiners and groups etc. The university is invoiced for the travel provided a requisition is issued.
When making travel arrangements, the most direct and cheapest option must be selected to the extent possible.
Requirements for documentation and information in the form:
- Travel expenses claim should be submitted as soon as possible and no later than one month after the travel has ended.
- Non-employees who has agreed to have travel related expenses covered by UiT must submit a manual travel bill with receipts that document the expenses.
- All expenses must be agreed in advance with the responsible person at UiT. According to the government's travel regulations, UiT do not pay subsistence allowance to non-employees.
Payment to non-employee with foreign bank account:
- Please make sure that the information on this form is correct and complete: Account information – payments (.xls)
- Receipts for all expenses are enclosed. The receipt must show what you have paid for. A bank statement who only show the amount payed will not be good enough.
- The cost is correctly posted (Cost center must be submitted. Project number and analysis, if applicable).
Writing the form:
- Make sure the information submitted is correct and complete. Full name is the same as in the passport
- A copy of the passport, in colour, is enclosed
- Receipts for all expenses are enclosed. The receipt must show what you have paid for. A bank statement who only show the amount payed will not be good enough
Why do we need a copy of the passport?
Passport number is used as an identifier for those who do not have Norwegian personal identification number or active D number.
Travel and subsistence claim form (.xls)
Statens reiseregulativ innenlands med satser 2020 (in Norwegian)
Statens reiseregulativ utland med satser 2020 (in Norwegian)
Phone: +47 770 58 222
Direct link to this text:https://en.uit.no/enhet/spor#boks1