- Christopher Frøhlich gave a talk entitled: «Ceftazidime drives the evolution of the carbapenamase OXA-48», on the GW4 Multidisciplinary Approaches to AMR: From Bench to Bedside and Beyond 2020, UK, 03.12.2020.
- An article in Norwegian where Hanna-Kirsti is interviewed entitled: "Vil ha 40 prosent kvinner i toppstillingar".
- Hanna-Kirsti is part of the digital Sciencesdays (forsakingsdagene) 2020.
- Annette Bayer at forskning.no presentes: "Små hjelpestoffer kan få gammel antibiotika til å virke igjen"
- Article in Norsk Farmaceutisk Tidsskrift: "Kjemikerne prøver å stoppe kjeften på antibiotikadreperne" as part of several articles on groups in CANS.
- Poster at ECCMID 2019, Amsterdam, "Sub-inhibitory concentrations of ceftazidime drive evolution of the OXA-48 carbapenemase", by C. Frøhlich, H.-K.S. Leiros, P.J. Johnsen and Ø.Samuelsen.
- Hanna-Kirsti gave a talk to the NT-fakulty "Antibiotika resistens er et globalt problem. Nye inhibitorer og velkjente antibiotika, kan de sammen bli ny behandlings metode?"
- Annette, Susann and Hanna-Kirsti were at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India, as attending the AROHP 2019 workshop on Antimicrobial resistance (AMR).
- We have been present at the science days for many years.
- Leiros was in the newspaper iTromsø: "Utfordrer stereotyper om kvinners karrierevalg".
- We have been part of the exhibition "Trodde du?", 08.03.2018 with Prof. Leiros.
- Here is a film on YouTube about “My occupation as a chemist”, made for advertising the Department of Chemistry, UiT.
- The UiT magazine Labyrint wrote a long article on “The fight” against antibiotic resistance where the LacZymes project part of chapter 3 “The life threatening resistance”.
- This YouTube film presents the LacZymes research project and it was made by UiT 3.4.2017.
- Another YouTube film of Professor Karen Bush, is from her visit to Tromsø in 2017.
- A presentation of the project was filmed by NRK TV by Schrödingers katt, called “Krystaller mot antibiotikaresistens”.
- Forskning.no a scientific web based newspaper, presented the PhD work of Susann Skagseth as “Forskere vil gjenreise effekten av antibiotika».
- The PhD work of Susann Skagseth «Superbugs" skal ikke lengre få herje i fred» is presented here.
- The PhD work of Bjarte Aarmo Lund «Bekjemper antibiotikaresistens" is presented here.
- We have given popular science lectures to school classes.
- The PhD student Bjarte Aarmo Lund have had chemistry shows for school classes.
- A popular science lecture have been given at the senior university.
- This readers’ letters (leserinnlegg) in Aftenposten, 28.3.17, by Professor Ørjan Samuelsen and others, is entitled «It is not enough to reduce the use of antibiotics- we need new ones. And someone has to pay".
- A new paper article in VG, VG 6.12.2013 and in Aftenposten, 22.12.2015 describes the ZinChel project where several group members are involved.
- PhD student Bjarte Aarmo Lund have a blog on good chemistry https://blogg.uit.no/blu002/
- Exhibition at Tromsø Museum. 100 years with crystallography. Poster (see below) and Exhibition.
- Exhibition at Tromsø Museum. Marine bio-prospecting. Hunting molecules in the deep North Sea. Poster (see below) and Exhibition.
Page administrator: Hanna-Kirsti Schrøder Leiros
Last updated: 23.03.2021 15:19
Last updated: 23.03.2021 15:19