LacZymes - A structural view on enzymes involved in β-lactam antibiotic resistance, collaborated closely with Norwegian National Advisory Unit on Detection of Antimicrobial Resistance (K-res), University Hospital Northern-Norway (UNN) and the in Tromsø.
Gro Elin Kjæreng Bjerga, Research Director at Uni Research Environment, Bergen.
Pål Rognved, Professor at Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Oslo.
- Pål Jarle Johnsen, Professor at Research group for Microbiology, pharmaco- and molecular epidemiology, Department of Pharmacy, UiT.
- Rafi Ahmed, Ass. Prof. Inland University Hamar.
James Spencer, Dr and Senior Lecturer, Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ranjana Pathania, Professor at Department of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India.
- Naveen Kumar Navani, Professor at Department of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India.
- Joakim Larsson, Professor at Centre for Antibiotic Resistance Research at the University of Gothenburg (CARe), Sweden
Mate Erdelyi, Professor at Department of Chemistry, BMC, Uppsala, Sweden. Beta-lactamase inhibitors.
Last updated: 23.03.2021 15:19