Illustrasjonsbilde

The Seminar Collection

The Seminar Collection Norsk flagg

Trondenes seminar was established in 1826. The institution moved to Tromsø in 1848 and is now known as the Teachers’ College. Trondenes seminar had its own book collection from the very beginning. This is a rare example of a historical book collection on the subject of teacher training.

Please contact Marianne Kaldager for further information about the Seminar Collection.