Research data portal
The data we collect or generate is highly valuable, both to us and to other researchers. Good routines for handling and archiving research data allow researchers to more easily benefit from and build on the work of others. As a result, you can help to promote more research, knowledge growth, and innovation.
UiT's research data portal provide students and employees information on storing, handling, archiving, making available, and sharing research data. You will find information about all stages of the research data life cycle here.
If you have any questions or queries, please contact UiT's research data support group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing and storage
Collection, processing, structuring, documentation and electronic labnotebooks
- New datasets in UiT ORD
- Replication Data for: 'Sedimentary deformation relating to episodic seepage in the last 1.2 million years: a multi-scale seismic study from the Vestnesa Ridge, eastern Fram Strait'. Read more
- Replication Data for: Spawning time in adult polar cod (Boreogadus saida) altered by crude oil exposure, independent of food availability. Read more
- Supplementary Data for: Label-free measurement of antimicrobial peptide interactions with lipid vesicles and nanodiscs using microscale thermophoresis. Read more
- Replication Data for: No observed developmental effects in early life stages of capelin (Mallotus villosus) exposed to a water-soluble fraction of crude oil during embryonic development. Read more
- Overview of sources for and specification of time series data for scenario simulations using the Pedersen et al. Barents Sea Ecosim model for the period 2000-2100. Read more