Information for students
The student card has four primary uses: Identification, access card, library card and printer access.
The student card has four primary uses: IDENTIFICATION, ACCESS CONTROL, LIBRARY CARD and PRINTER ACCESS.
The card is used for implementing access control to the buildings and rooms on the University campus. When the card is first assigned, your level of access is based on which department or unit you’re enrolled with.
- If you wish to be granted additional access
If your student card doesn’t grant you access to areas where you’d like to have access, please contact your faculty’s helpdesk for assistance to applying for an expanded access level.
- If you’ve forgotten the code for your card
If you’ve forgotten the code for your card, please send an email from your student email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject field “PIN”.
Students at campus Narvik and Alta must contact their service- or helpdesk.
Troubleshooting errors with your access level when reading your card:
- RED LIGHT: Your card does not have access to this building or room (see 1, above)
- “IKKE TILGANG” / ACCESS DENIED / NEKTET ADGANG: Your card does not have access.
- BLINKING YELLOW, THEN RED AFTER PIN: You’ve input the wrong code (see 2, above).
- NO RESPONSE FROM CARD READER: The card doesn’t work. Bring the card to Studentinformasjonen.
Printer Access (PullPrint)
The card can also be used to print on demand through the PullPrint system. The first time you use the card to do this, you need to connect your card to your user account. Sending a printout from a UIT computer to the PullPrint printer will start the process. You will receive an automatically generated email with further instructions. You can also point a browser to http://en.uit.no/orakel/safecom
Troubleshooting printing errors if you get no response when reading your card:
- Check the display of the printer for any error messages
- If there’s an error message, contact Orakelet for troubleshooting the issue
- If there’s no error message, contact Studentinformasjonen for card replacement
Go to http://en.uit.no/orakel/safecom for instructions
on how to associate your card with printing.
We ask that you use the Student ID app by Computas AS as your student ID. Read more at uit.no/studentbevis. If you do not own a compatible phone, you may order a semester receipt in the Studentweb. Your student card is valid as student ID together with the semester receipt.
In addition to the magstripe, the card contains an RFID-chip laminated into the card. The card can be used as identification in a UIT-context as long as it is unexpired and undamaged.
Last updated: 29.10.2019 11:12
- You have to show ID to get a studentcard
- You do not have to provide a picture, we will take a picture for the card
- Studentcards are only handed out on personal attendance
Where can you get your studentcard: