Logging into Oria
If you are a student or employee, use your regular UiT username and password (Feide) to log in to the service.
1. Go to Oria. You can log in in the top right corner of the website.
2. Select the “Feide” option [for UiT students and employees]
3. Log in using your username and password.
You will need to select your affiliation each time you log in from a new device or browser. In your case, the affiliation will be “UiT Norges arktiske universitet”.
Log in for University Hospital of North Norway employees and external library users with agreements with UiT
Follow the steps below to login to Oria if you are an employee at the University Hospital of North Norway or an external library user with an institution that has an agreement with UiT. KUN (VID) students follow the same procedure.
University Hospital of North Norway employees do not need to be logged in to search for literature. But you do need to be logged in to request articles or books that the University Library does not have as part of its collection, as well as to create personal lists and manage your lending via “My Account”.
Creating a user account:
You must first acquire a user account with the University Library. This needs to be done only once:
- Fill in the user registration form.
- When the registration form has been processed you will receive an email with instructions and an email with your username and log in information to Oria.
- Loan cards are issued upon personal attendance at the library during staffed opening hours. Bring valid photo ID and your employee card.
- Go to Oria. You can log in in the top right corner of the website.
- Select the “Username and password” option [for University Hospital of North Norway employees and external borrowers].
- Log in using the username and password you set when you created your user account. The username will be printed on your library card (e.g. UBT1234567)
Forgotten your password?
This option is available only to those who have already set up a user account.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact the library.