You can apply as a local applicant within the deadline 15 April if:
- You have basic education ( upper/junior and primary school) from a Nordic country (Denmark, Iceland, Norway and Sweden). The basic entrance requirement is known in Norway as Higher Education Entrance Qualification (Generell studiekompetanse), AND
- do have Proof of Norwegian language proficiency (advanced level)
NB! If you cannot document these requirements, you must apply as an international applicant although you live in Norway.
Please use Norwegian, Danish or Swedish to communicate with the Admission Office (Opptakskontor): firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +47 77645590
- How to document Norwegian proficiency on advanced level?
- What is basic education?
- HOW TO APPLY (Søking og opptak)
- Local Admissions (Programmes taught in English & Norwegian) start: January
- Deadline (all programmes): see the Study Catalogue